Sunday, December 30, 2007

Transcript of ‘Baitullah’s phone call

Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:21 am (PST)

Transcript of € ¦’±Baitullah€ ¦’²s phone call€ ¦’²Here is the AFP's translation of the transcript of thealleged telephone conversation on Friday from seniorAl Qaeda leader Baitullah Mehsud to another militantthat the Pakistan interior ministry said had beenintercepted after the assassination of Benazir Bhutto।The ministry said it had been translated from Pashtoto Urdu। This is translation from the ministry's Urduto English।Maulvi Sahib (MS): Assalaam Aleikum.Baitullah Mehsud (BM): Waleikum Assalaam.MS: Chief, how are you?BM: I am fine.MS: Congratulations, I just got back during the night.BM: Congratulations to you, were they our men?MS: Yes they were ours. BM: Who were they?MS: There was Saeed, there was Bilal from Badar andIkramullah.BM: The three of them did it?MS: Ikramullah and Bilal did it.BM: Then congratulations.MS: Where are you? I want to meet you.BM: I am at Makeen (town in South Waziristan tribalregion), come over, I am at Anwar Shah's house.MS: OK, I'll come. BM: Don't inform their house for the time being.MS: OK.BM: It was a tremendous effort. They were really braveboys who killed her.MS: Mashallah. When I come I will give you all thedetails. BM: I will wait for you. Congratulations, once againcongratulations.MS: Congratulations to you.BM: Anything I can do for you?MS: Thank you very much.BM: Assalaam Aleikum.MS: Waaleikum Assalaam.€ ¦’·AFP

No comments: